- Question Submit
- Submission Policy
- The Conversation
- Discover Us
- Growing Population
- News Feed
- How are you making our food safer on a continuing basis?
- Does Monsanto support mandatory labeling of GMO foods? If no, why not?
- What is Monsanto’s view of “organic”?
- I've read that RoundUp has been linked to kidney disease and birth defects. What steps are being taken to test the validity of these claims?
- Can you help me understand GMO and why it is bad for me?
- In India, an estimated 125,000 farmers have committed suicide because of debt since planting GM seeds. How do you sleep with their blood on your hands?
- In how many countries worldwide are Monsanto products used/sold?
- You say your mission is to help farmers produce more with less resources. If that is really true, what are you doing besides GMO to help?
- What does Monsanto do? All I know is what other people are saying: via documentaries on Netflix and what the political pundits say.
- Are Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) bad?
- Why have some countries banned GMOs?
- Why should I trust Monsanto after its history about the way it handled its chemical business?
- How do you explain the requirement of using hazardous material suits (hazmat suits) while spraying the food that we subsequently put in our mouths and consume?
- What is the difference between a Hybrid seed and a GMO Seed?
- Why don't we ever hear anything positive about GMOs?
- Is biodiversity affected by crops that have been genetically modified?